TicTac will help you!
TICTAC is targeted at voluntary and professional youth workers and youth leaders interested in using international cooperation to enhance their local development strategies, it supports designing quality Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme projects.
The training course took place in Varna, Bulgaria on 22-28 October 2017.
The overall aim of the TICTAC TC was to develop participants’ competences for implementing projects within the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme, as support measures in an organization’s long term strategy.
- to promote the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme as an educational tool;
- to explore the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme with a special focus on quality international cooperation;
- to understand the role of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme within a long term local strategy;
- to simulate the first steps of organizing a project in the youth field within an international team;
- to develop participant’s competences in planning Non Formal Education and Intercultural Learning processes;
- to promote Youth Participation and Active Citizenship as key elements when designing a European project.
The main method of working in groups was based on non-formal education. The training course gathered the participants from Estonia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic,, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Russian Federation, Slovak Republic and Turkey. The participants formed good connections and cooperation between each other.
This how our travelling began!!!
The topics of the training course were very interactive and engaging. The participants developed the project proposals for youth mobility within Erasmus + Youth in Action. The youth workers together with trainers worked on the following:
- Key Competences and self assessment Intro to the TIC TAC Hopes and fears.
- Youth Work and NFE in Europe / Intro to Erasmus+ : Youth in Action Sharing good practice.
- Self-assessment Support group.
- Exploring quality aspects of international projects: youth participation, visibility and dissemination, local impacts.
- Stock market on quality in International / European project.
- International Evening.
- Organisation fair “Consultancy offices”
- Quality moment – try it! “How to develop a project.”
- Analysing quality elements in a project.
- Action plan Self-assessment Support group Evaluation.
We were two participants from Estonia. Kristina and Valerian. We were working in separate groups and developed the project with other participants.
For example: Valerian’s group partner countries: Estonia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Norway and Cyprus. Our project name is entitled – ‘’Activation to Innovation’’ (Activation2Innovation) The project will take place in August 2018 in Norway.
Project Activation for Innovation address needs of the youth workers and young leaders in order to empower them in engaging young people through active participation in local community. The main goal of this training is to empower the youth workers and young leaders in the field of non/formal learning methods and understanding of active participation in order to connect young people and local community.
This project has 3 phases through 10 months and that are: preparation phase, implementation phase (training course) and follow/up phase. In the preparation phase participants will have to research for good practices of active participation of young people, to prepare one method of non-formal learning they want to share and actively cooperate with partner organizations, in implementation phase youth workers and young leaders will be empowered to create environment for active participation of young people, in the follow-up phase they will create the event in the local community that will include the active participation of the young people. Participants of this training course are youth workers and young leaders which have experience with Erasmus + program.
But the main question is – Why to take part in something like that?
- You will meet new interesting people.
- You can practise your english 🙂
- You can explore other cultures.
- You will get new knowledges!
- You will change experiences with others.
- You will get wonderful memories forever 🙂