ABC of learning in EVS – otsime koolitajat
Call for trainers
Estonian National Agency (EE NA) together with Latvian and Lithuanian are organising a training course “ABC of learning in EVS” in november of 2017 and is looking for suitable Estonian trainer.
An important part of a European Voluntary Service (EVS) project is the learning process consisting of planning, implementation and reflection. Often the amount of the project´s positive impact on the volunteer and his/her future employability is related to the learning process which took place during the service. Therefore it is important that the representatives of the hosting, but also the sending organisations understand and value the learning process and are equipped with the methods and competences to carry it out.
This TC supports:
- A deeper understanding of the learning process and how to support it (including Youthpass process);
- sharing and developing the methods and good practices on how to support the learning process in EVS.
Concrete expected learning outcomes will be specified during the preparation meeting.
Participants of the TC will be the representatives of the accredited EVS organisations.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for one Estonian trainer. Other trainer will be Lithuanian and contracted by the Lithuanian NA.
From the trainers we expect:
- experience as a trainer on international level in the youth field (including experience in non-formal education and knowledge of non-formal education training/event approaches);
- very good competences about learning and learning to learn;
- good knowledge of EVS;
- very good level of spoken and written English.
To apply please send following documents to Nele Mets (firstname.lastname@example.org – EE NA) by the latest 27th June 2017:
- CV (including the experiences as a(n) (international) trainer)
The TC is planned for 4 working days and 5 nights. EE NA will pay for international training 270 per working day + 270 euros for preparation and analysing of each working day. We do not pay extra for welcoming day or departure day.
- 4 working days training + welcome evening, departure day = 2160 euros
- NAs will cover travel, food and accommodation for the prep meeting and international training.
Amount of the salary is paid based on the invoice (2160 euros). All the taxes have to be paid by the trainer.
- Preparation of the training, participating in the prep meeting in the early autumn of 2017, composing conception of the TC
- Carrying out a quality TC in November (12-17.11) 2017
- Analysing the TC and filling in the final report.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nele Mets – email@example.com.