The general objectives of the project is preventing violent radicalisation, and promoting democratic values, fundamental rights, intercultural understanding and active citizenship through human rights education (HRE).
The approach of this particular project to contribute to tackling this issue is to rely on networking of NA’s and capacity building in three key branches of activities:
1. Training of Trainers ToT (each NA sends 4 participants), and training of youth workers/leaders
2. Training of Erasmus+/Youth In Action National Agencies staff (this event is open to any NA)
3. Integration of HRE to formal preparation of youth workers through national transfer seminars
The capacity building activities are desiged to build up snowball effect to mainstream HRE in the field of youth in order to contribute to social inclusion, which should reduce violent radicalisation in youth.
The following project key capacity building events and relevant Calls have been announced so far:
- ToT phase 1 on June 4th-9th, 2018 in Šamorín, Slovakia, and ToT phase 2 on Jan 31st-Feb 1st, 2019 in Zagreb, Croatia. Please find the Call of ToT participants there.
- E+ NA Staff Training on December 10th-13th, 2018 in Destelheide, Belgium
- The timeline of national transfer seminars will be announced after July 2nd, 2018