The project ‘Youth for Human Rights’ is partnered by seven National Agencies (NAs) of the Erasmus+/Youth In Action programme:
- Sihtasutus Archimedese noorteagentuur (SANA), Estonian NA (Leading Partner), contact person: Maari Põim
- JUGEND für Europa: Nationale Agentur für das EU-Programm, German NA, contact person: Verena Droste, Hanjo Schild
- Interkulturelles Zentrum – Austrian NA, contact person: Larissa Pompe, Michael Gugimeier
- JINT, Belgian/Flemish NA, contact person: Sofie Van Zeebroeck
- IUVENTA – Slovak Youth Institute, Slovak NA, contact person: Michaela Ujházyová
- Agency for Mobility and EU Programmes Agencija za mobilnost i programme Euopske unije, Croatian NA, contact person: Katarina Brajdić
- Jaunatnes starptautisko programmu aģentūra, Latvian NA, contact person: Agnese Lorence
During the course of the project, a transnational Expert group consisting of 17 members gathered on three occasions during time period October 2017 till April 2018. Members of the Expert group include:
Adina Marina Serban, Dariusz Grzemny, Georg Pirker (representative of the DARE network), Gisele Evrard Markovic (representative of the SALTO Training & Cooperation Resource Centre), Gulesin Nemutlu Unal, Iva Zenzerović Šloser, Joanna Pankowska (representative of the European Youth Forum), Ljubov Lissina, Mara Georgescu (representative of the EU-Council of Europe youth partnership), Mohammed Alsaud, Nadine Lyamouri-Bajja, Natalja Gudakovska, Pieter – Jan Uyttersprot, Prof. Dr. Albert Scherr, Prof. Dr. Theo Gavrielides, Sabine Klocker, Sara Cincurova. The Expert group was facilitated by Hanjo Schild.
Miguel Ángel García López is an experienced consultant, evaluator and trainer in the field of Human Rights Education at European level who put together the mapping synthesis report as well as transnational HRE report for this project.