We are hiring Europeers Network coordinator!
Kandideerimise tähtaeg: 01.03.2020 23:59
Europeers Network coordinator
Are you well-organised, enthusiastic about youth work and non-formal education, oriented on self-development and want to lead the growth of a volunteers network?
If so, this is an invitation for You to apply for a job in Estonia at the Archimedes Foundation Youth Agency, also known as Estonian National Agency for Erasmus+. We are hiring an International Europeers coordinator for a period of March 2020 – June 2021 with the possibility to extend the contract.
EuroPeers are young people who have gathered experiences in the EU’s youth programmes (e.g. Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps) and want to share them with their peers. EuroPeers either organise their own events or may be invited by schools, youth organisations, youth work organisations or cultural and leisure time centres to speak about their experience. All EuroPeers perform their activities voluntarily. Europeers are currently active in Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Italy, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Norway, Slovakia, Malta, Poland and the UK. Partner countries are represented by national coordinators working in National Agencies. We are looking for a coordinator who would keep the European network together and lead its growth strategy, communication platform, tools and events.
- Develop and execute a EuroPeers Network Strategy
- Coordinate EuroPeers Network according to a strategy: keeping close communication with the National Coordinators etc.
- Represent the EuroPeers network and build bridges with other networks and stakeholders
- Knowledge management: Collect, prepare, share and maintain content for the internal communication platform
- Training Management: Coordinate and support trainings and meetings (EuroPeers training courses, European Network meeting); monitor and assess the training strategy and, if applicable, develope it further
- Public Relations: Establish and maintain effective communication of the EuroPeers Network, including e.g. overseeing an International EuroPeers Website and/or Facebook page
We’re looking for someone who
- is well organized and motivated
- has an international/European mindset
- has high communication and diplomatic skills
- has high quality analytical and problem-solving skills
- has demonstrable experience in planning, organising and executing events and/or trainings
- has experience of developing, managing or participating in a youth/alumni network
- has Graduate-level degree in relevant area, or equivalent work or voluntary experience
- is familiar with non-formal education methods
- is fluent in spoken and written English
- has the right to live and work in Estonia
In addition, any of the following are desirable
- Work experience in the Youth Sector
- Experience in the EuroPeers Network
- Experience or understanding of the EU’s youth programmes (Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps)
- Fluency in or willingness to learn Estonian
What we offer
- Full time position at the Estonian National Agency for Erasmus+ in Tallinn, Estonia
- Diverse international job with the opportunity to travel
- Flexible and learning-minded working culture
- Ambitious and caring colleagues
- Supporting steering group and friendly network across Europe
If this is something for you, send your CV (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why you are motivated to work for Europeers and your salary request (monthly net wages). Deadline to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org is 01.03.2020.